Information for online visits
Medical Care is currently not accepting visits, including family members, to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
Under these circumstances, we will start an online visit so that users can spend their time with a smile and their families can use it with greater peace of mind.
The details of the online visit and the flow of use are as follows.
<Details of online visits>
Offer start date
October 25, 2020 (Sun)
Target business establishment
Medical Care Ai no Kaze, Care Home Ao * ¹, Care Home Makino * ¹, Care Home Nakasone * ¹, Care Home Akimoto * ¹, Care Community Shinsei * ¹, Care Home Horioka * ²
* ¹ Updated December 2, 2020
* ² Updated February 11, 2021
Offer time zone
From 13:00 to 17:00
Up to 30 minutes of online visits using the meeting tool "Zoom"
<Flow of using online visits>
Reservations are required to use online visits.
We will confirm your application and reply by email or phone.
* Online visit reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are other customers' reservations at the same office during the same time period, we will ask you again for the desired date and time.
To use online visits, you need the latest "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" app.
Please download by yourself by the day of the online visit.
* Please note that we are not responsible for any damage caused by downloading the app.
* Customers are responsible for the communication charges incurred when downloading the app.
By the day of the online visit, we will send an email to the email address you applied for, informing you of the "meeting ID" and "passcode" to be used for the online visit.
At the scheduled start time of the online visit, please use the "Meeting ID" and "Passcode" provided in advance to join the dedicated meeting.
* Customers are responsible for communication charges incurred during online visits.